This course will add huge variety to your classes. The course covers over 80 exercises ranging from easy rehab-based repertoire to some very challenging advanced exercises to really extend your clients. Compliment your classes, help increase your client retention and receive more referrals! The Magic Circle and Foam Roller exercises are also perfect for home exercise prescriptions, pre and post pregnancy clients and your rehabilitation clients.
|Who should attend this course?
|Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Pilates instructors and other Allied Health professionals who want to work more effectively with their clients especially those professionals providing home programs for clients
|Studies in Pilates Matwork, Physiotherapy, or other Allied Health Professions
|Short Course Manual – Small Equipment Magic Circle Manual
Short Course Manual – Small Equipment Foam Roller Manual
|Optional assessment for the nationally accredited unit of competency ART13 Teach Pilates roller and ART18 Teach Pilates progress and release
Additional $150 for optional assessment for ART13 Teach Pilates roller and ART18 Teach Pilates Progress and release
Why This Course?
- Easily integrate this small apparatus exercises into your normal classes
- Adds variety and challenge into your classes
- Suitable for clients at all levels, from rehab to elite athletes
- Using small apparatus provides:
- a more ‘all over’ body workout
- increased balance and coordination, especially with your elderly clients
- increased muscle tone
- individualised exercises for each client
- Ideal for your pregnant clients
Additional Assessment requirements:
The additional assessment activities required for the units of competency ART13 Teach Pilates roller and ART18 Teach Pilates progress and release involves:
- Developing a session plan based on the Tensegrity 8 Part SystemTM and delivery of the session plan to client(s) in your workplace, working with small equipment repertoire
- Knowledge assessment relating to Small Equipment
- Practical assessment of small equipment repertoire during the workshop