The Wunda Chair is a very versatile piece of equipment and is used to challenge and provide variety for clients. In this one-day course, you will learn an advanced repertoire of Wunda Chair exercises to cater to different levels of fitness and extend your clients.
|Who should attend this course?||Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Pilates matwork instructors and Allied Health professionals providing rehabilitation who want to work more effectively with their clients|
|Prerequisites||Studies in Physiotherapy, the Allied Health Professions or Pilates Matwork|
|Pre-course Study||2 hours|
|Course Duration||½ day|
|Course Materials||Short Course Manual – Wunda Chair|
|Assessment||Optional assessment for the nationally accredited unit of competency PILEQU503 Teach Wunda Chair repertoire|
An additional fee of $150 for optional assessment of PILEQU503 Teach Wunda Chair repertoire.
Why This Course?
- Wunda Chair is a real bonus for working in a Pilates studio and other Allied Health Clinics
- The Wunda Chair is a great way of working with pregnant clients as you can prescribe a sitting and standing exercises with this equipment
- It is also great for rehabilitation, balance, and coordination.
- The Wunda Chair is a cost effect and space saving piece of equipment, which is a great addition to your
- Physiotherapy or Allied Health business.
- The Wunda Chair has multiple uses, from working with rehab clients to working with elite athletes.
Additional Assessment requirements:
The additional assessment activities required for the unit of competency PILEQU503 Teach Pilates Small Apparatus involves:
- Developing a session plan based on the Tensegrity 8 Part SystemTM and delivery of the session plan to client(s) in your workplace, working with the both the Wunda Chair and the Cadillac repertoires
- Knowledge Assessment for The Cadillac and Wunda Chair
- Practical Assessment of Wunda Chair repertoire during the Wunda Chair workshop